Just woke up not long ago. When woke up,i suddenly have a feeling of worried bout her. So, first msg is to her. well, She didnt reply. nvm.. - Am still waiting for your reply.
Ystd powerhouse. the crowds sucks.. Tooo Packed. So there ain't any space for me to dance. Almost Got into a fight with group of people. I sure give them hell.
So, drag till prolly 2plus or 3, we manage to get into the dance floor and dance. I'm a energizer, Dance non stop. Laughs. As i said, i'm going to dance all out. So indeed i did what i said. I dance till my legs were going to break. Twisted my foot. But? Who cares. fcuk care it, just dance.
Sadly to say... my dance still not yet near perfection. But i think its still alright, right?
After lighton, we went to slack at mac. Chatted abt Bi-sexual. lols... I'm seriously am the first who will turn to that. Afraid of me? lols.. sigh, Right. What daniel said may be true, reason guys who turn to gays, are cause of girls. If i am. And that's the same reason for me to do so.
Picture shall be upload later on.
Girl - Sigh, when will you come back to my side, imwaiting.
Tomorrow is your hearing day. Bless.
Once again, shall pray for you. hope you will granted probation. & things be alright for you.
121208 - 170309 - Day 54
Much Loves ; SCFY
I'll give you my heart; I'll open it up for you.
Will you listen to its small still voice? For soft and quiet,my heart will speak.
Did you hear it dear? Did you listen well?
Do you understand what it said?
For deep is the love that it speaks to you,Deep as the rose is red.
So,please take my heart and treat it well.
And forever in this life,
Come walk with me, your hand in mine,
The one I'll call my wife.
Whom you is the one, SCFY.
6:08:00 PM