} .h4 { font-family:tahoma; font-weight: none; font-size: 11px; background-color:none; color: white; filter:alpha(opacity=80); border: 0px solid white; border-color:none; text-align:left; padding: 10px; } } <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7307129964077995075?origin\x3dhttp://thee-unspokenwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

11 June 2009


Mark - I'm utterly disappointed in you, what do your sorry mean??
The rest - i got nothing to say already ba.
sigh
anyway, goodluck & all the best tml onwards.
2 more weeks will be my turn.



All i can say -

.I hate lies.

As I think of our friendship, I begin to see mere words can't describe what you mean to me. When this cold, hard world has me lonesome and blue. I look up to see, my good buddy, you. You dry the tears that fall from my eyes. You try to bring me sunshine to brighten my sky. You rescue me when I'm scared and alone. And trying your best to guide me back. And I did the same to you too. Just that you will listen to me, while i don't. ( laughs ) No matter the miles that keep us apart. You're stand a place in my heart as a brother. Sometimes you might take things for granted. I fear, we get so caught up in life and things that we must do. Sometimes will forget to stop and say "hi" to me. If ever you felt I forgot or didn't care, Its ok.

My true feelings, I'll share.

Oh please, I'm not just a hi-bye friend.

Guess the only way, just wait for you to think about it.

How will i felt, when i've been left out after you had a girlfriend.

Thanks for lying.

Apprecitate it very much.


I Love You - 121208
7:44:00 PM


STANLEY CZQ

Photobucket
簡単な言葉ではなく、
強力な意味を、愛してる。

04 August 1988 < Please Auto Abit Hor >
Graduated from Tampines ITE
( Higher NITEC )
ARMY RIGHT NOW
Loves Gaying With My Brothers :p
Msn: Darkmegaman@hotmail.com



Only with You♥;
-✖ Fireworks
-✖ Sentosa
-✖ Night Safari
-✖ Zoo
-✖ Oversea
-✖ Wild wild wet/escape
-✖ Astons again
-✖ Singapore Flyer
-✖ A Happy 21st Birthday


Hits since `March 09 =D




MyEndlessConnections

• Tag me to link you



Unconditional Craving Desires


♥ SCFY ♥ *impossible*
-✖ Bike Lisence
-✖ Car lisence
-✖ More Money
-✖ A Happy 21st Birthday
-✖ Burberry polo tee
-✖ Ralph Lauren Polo tee
-✖ Burberry watch
-✖ Lv Wallet
-✖ Fred Perry Shoulder bag
-✖ Adidas Watch, Black
-✖ Cannon/Nikon DSLR
-✖ Gucci wallet, Black
-✖ NUM Tops
-✖ Mp3/4
-✖ Girlfriend *lameshyt*


Advertisments
♥CLICK!! On the Advertisments if there is any.Thanks. :D



Look! Who's Talking



ThePast

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

-Credits-

♥YourTruely,Stanley♥

♥DarkenStarry♥