The truly painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. I wish I could just let go of that haunting past, why can't it just go away? Whenever sadness or loneliness occurs, all I wanted was for you to be there. Yet there was Non...NON~ in this world, there's no one that I can call friends anymore i think, as they are merely an acquaintance of my life. A person who doesn't respect me doesn't deserve my respect too.
Yawn, Reached home this evening from clementi camp. After my course, Went to clementi for dinner with my Section mates, a few of them only though. Well Am not allow to blog abt NS activities. So end for the day.
I want watch movies!! Anyone??? Jio me sia.
11:40:00 PM
STANLEY CZQ
簡単な言葉ではなく、
強力な意味を、愛してる。
04 August 1988 < Please Auto Abit Hor >
Graduated from Tampines ITE
( Higher NITEC ) ARMY RIGHT NOW
Loves Gaying With My Brothers :p
Msn: Darkmegaman@hotmail.com
Only with You♥;
-✖ Fireworks
-✖ Sentosa
-✖ Night Safari
-✖ Zoo
-✖ Oversea
-✖ Wild wild wet/escape
-✖ Astons again
-✖ Singapore Flyer
-✖ A Happy 21st Birthday
Hits since `March 09 =D
MyEndlessConnections
• Tag me to link you
Unconditional Craving Desires
♥ SCFY ♥ *impossible*
-✖ Bike Lisence
-✖ Car lisence
-✖ More Money
-✖ A Happy 21st Birthday
-✖ Burberry polo tee
-✖ Ralph Lauren Polo tee
-✖ Burberry watch
-✖ Lv Wallet
-✖ Fred Perry Shoulder bag
-✖ Adidas Watch, Black
-✖ Cannon/Nikon DSLR
-✖ Gucci wallet, Black
-✖ NUM Tops
-✖ Mp3/4
-✖ Girlfriend *lameshyt*
Advertisments
♥CLICK!! On the Advertisments if there is any.Thanks. :D